Please fill out the brief job application form below with your contact information and the hiring manager will call you. Providing a resume is optional.
We’re committed to creating a positive and productive work environment for all employees. Our efforts have been rewarded each year with a retention rate of 95 percent or higher. Our salons provide an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our people bring a wealth of experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their jobs. Year after year, people find their careers at our salons to be challenging and rewarding.
Full Stylist Job Description
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their hair needs, recommends professional hair care services and products. A Stylist delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customers total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Stylist you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
• Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
• Attend all Salon educational events and workshops.
• Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
• Adhere to Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
• Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for…
• Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Cosmetology license.
• Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
• Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
• On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
• On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
Are you an exceptional stylist with a winning attitude and technical skills who loves to help people look and feel fantastic? Do you have what it takes to join a friendly, creative team servicing a large clientele? Apply today and we can help you find an open position that is in line with your career goals and location!
At our stylist-owned Fantastic Sams your career doesn’t begin and end behind a chair. That’s only where it starts. The rest is up to you. Opportunity for career growth, along with exciting training programs, discount programs, flexible hours, and more are just some of the benefits you’ll find at our stylist-owned Fantastic Sams. We also offer a generous guaranteed base salary plus commissions to start.
Whether you’re fresh out of beauty school or an experienced pro, we are dedicated to helping you develop your existing skills and to teaching you new ones. We have a huge existing clientle and our advertising team is continuously attracting new salon guests every day. Your #1 job is to make all clients people look and feel fantastic so they return to the salon.
At our stylist-owned Fantastic Sams your career doesn’t begin and end behind a chair. That’s only where it starts. The rest is up to you. Opportunity for career growth, along with exciting training programs, discount programs, and flexible hours are just some of the benefits you’ll find at Fantastic Sams. We also offer all stylists a guaranteed base salary plus generous commissions to start.